Tuesday, April 1, 2014

14 Weeks Out

First things first...Thank you for all the messages etc..asking about my little girl. Beatrix is doing much better, still not 100% but definite improvement. Big wet, cold nosed thank you kisses from her <3


Now, onto business..........


I'm not quite sure where time is going but this prep is flying by and this weekend was one of THOSE weekends. Yeah, the crazy is in full mutherfuckin force. To say I'm a bit frustrated is a wee bit of an understatement..I checked in with pics and stats this weekend and that fuckin scale is NOT moving, it's damn near stuck. I never would have thought getting under 160lbs would be such a battle for my body. I also did a round of pictures for Joe, even though I think I look like shit I can SEE that there is progress from my last set of pics. Taking progress shots is only fun when you're in good shape, when you're still carrying significant fluff, it blows but the one positive thing is pics don't lie, so even when you're doubting progress, the proof is in the pudding if you will..Pudding! Yummy!


Anywho, since I was really upset at my lack of progress this week, I pulled my pictures from 14wks out during my prep LAST year and the progress that I've made was clear as can be. I'm not really sure what I was expecting when I took a look at the side by side, but I was surprised. I'm 10lbs heavier and it's not ALL fat lol so that's gotta count for something, right?!!? Maybe I will be able to bring a larger/fuller, more complete physique this season?? I've definitely increase size overall, width and thickness..brought up my legs, which have been a weakness so seeing my progress made me take a step back and relax a little. (yes, just a little)


This weekend, aside from the scale and picture catastrophe I also had to break out the tape measure to take my measurements for my suit! EEEK!!!! I finally put my deposit down, picked my color/fabric and things are underway! I have no doubt, Jodie Bruce is going to create something absolutely breathtaking. I don't get girlie about many things, but I am already excited to see what she puts together. I get giddy thinking about it.


Along with my physical struggles dropping fat, mentally Imma basket case :(
I'm starting to hit the panic button to be honest. 14wks is sort of that time frame where you have an idea of what your body comp should be, what areas hold extra fat vs what areas should be tightening up etc..I do feel like I'm behind as far as my conditioning goes. I am pleased with the size/shape that I have, but when it comes to being able to dial in the total package, I think I should be further along with only 14wks to go so I'm having a lot of apprehension that my body is just not going respond as I would like. UGH *bangs head*


As fuckin crazy as I am, I was happy that the boss made some changes to my program going forward. I'm confident I should see some progress this week. He dropped some of my carbs and added in an additional day of cardio, I cannot believe I'm happy about that but that's how bad I want to be lean...


So with all that rambled, here we go....


14 Weeks Out:

Stats:
 5'4" (ok, slightly under)
161.8LBS (STILL!!!!)

Training:
Power/Mountain Dog
Diet:
45g Fat/200G Carbs/165g Protein
45g Fat/145G Carbs/165g Protein
1-1.5gal water

Cardio:
3 30min Steady State/2 HIIT sessions


Supplementation:
Champion Nutrition's Multi-V, Omega 3 Fish Oil, Performance BCAA's, Liver Cleanse, Power Creatine, Power Glutamine, Pure Whey and ThermoGold
Glucosamine and probiotics


{sigh} Just because................








1 comment:

  1. You're doing great and your dedication it's a weapon you wield with power! You've got this!

    ReplyDelete