Tuesday, March 25, 2014

A slight updateless update :)

This really isn't much of an "update" post as much as just really a snap shot into where my head has been over the last week...

Life has a way of throwing up roadblocks along the way and those who are close to me understand that over the last week my prep focus has half assed at best. Long story short, one of my puppies has been in and out of the hospital..even when at home she's needed pretty much 24/7 care so the last thing on my mind has been contest prep, it's just didn't fuckin matter..NOTHING mattered but her. As far as I'm concerned, her care is first and foremost, regardless of costs etc..Fuck this show.

My emotions were really all over the place...
I felt guilty for even attempting to go to the gym. Who the fuck cares??! It's not important. Of course, sitting at home staring at the walls or killing time in waiting rooms wasn't exactly productive either. Through all the craziness and nearly running myself ragged, I did keep my diet 100% on point and got to the gym when I could. My training/cardio was basically get the fuck in and get out ASAP, but I did it more than anything to attempt to give my mind a rest from all the stress.

With that said, I didn't "check in" this weekend. I let Joe know I was doing what needed to be done but my mind and heart weren't in it. So, no official check in on the scale or pics this weekend, just getting back into the swing of things. While my baby isn't out of the woods yet, she is definitely on the upswing so Mama has been getting more than 2hrs of sleep the last couple of nights :) As I said, I did keep my diet on point and really couldn't tell ya if I was hungry or not, I was too crazy to notice..the lone bright spot, I suppose lol In addition to the lack of sleep, I was also running on energy drinks. As if I wasn't already having a tough time getting my water in, I probably had 1 liter a day and that was a good day.

It was definitely an unwelcomed reality check to say the least. If my biggest problems are bitching about hating cardio or whining cause my ass is too fat...I am pretty fuckin lucky and let's be real, it's bodybuilding, it's not that serious.
And on that note, let's keep the crazy train rolling cause there's shit to do..........


15 Weeks Out:

Stats:
 5'4" (ok, slightly under)
160.8LBS (as per last wk)

Training:
Power/Mountain Dog
Diet:
45g Fat/215G Carbs/165g Protein
45g Fat/155G Carbs/165g Protein
1-1.5gal water (not even fuckin close)

Cardio:
2 35min Steady State/2 HIIT sessions




Supplementation:
Champion Nutrition's Multi-V, Omega 3 Fish Oil, Performance BCAA's, Liver Cleanse, Power Creatine, Power Glutamine, Pure Whey and ThermoGold
Glucosamine and probiotics

No comments:

Post a Comment