Sunday, June 30, 2013

5 Days Out!

Only 5 days til Team U!
Say what!?!?!! Really? Yes, really!

It's crazy to think that it's all finally come down to the wire..At times, it seems like I've been prepping/dieting FOREVER and I'm ready to get it done, but on the other hand, I still think I need more time! EEEK!

All the work is done at this point, I'm just cruising along. My weight is still dropping, I'm getting leaner every day...New veins, new striations..YIPPEEEE!!!!!!! I'm getting in the gym, hitting the step mill and getting a pump. I'm also putting in some solid posing time, doing a little fine tuning...And considering I've only got 5 days left, I figure it's a good time to start working on the whole routine thing WHOOPSIE! I'm currently checking in with my coach daily, which is probably a good thing considering I'm an over thinker on another level. Food, water, meal timing..2 day shows?!?! Peaking!?!! *bangs head* And that is why I have a coach...let HIM do the thinking and I'll just do what I'm told. I got nothing but admiration for all you people who do your own prep, I don't know HOW you keep your sanity. It's enough to make my head spin.

My least favorite part of the whole process is all the "beauty" shit the last week. UGH! Hair, nails, skin prep, shaving, blah, blah and blah!!! I am so NOT that girl..I would have much preferred to be sitting at home, snuggled with my dogs than at the hair salon today, making awkward small talk with the girl dying my hair lol At any rate, that is checked off the 'to-do' list...still got nails, shaving is underway and oh yeah, packing...haven't even started!

Overall, the number one thing I am asked is how I'm feeling right now....
I can pretty much sum that up with, if you name an emotion, I'm feeling it. Nervous, excited, anxious, calm, scared, confident...Yep, yep, yep! So, yes, I've got a lot of emotions going through my head but at the end of it all, I am happy with ME! I literally smile when running through my poses, I'm THAT happy...I am in the best shape of my life and no question, I will bring my best physique to the stage and honestly, I can't really ask for more than that.

So, here we go....5 days and counting, let's do this shit!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment