Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Here we gooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just wanted to drop a quick little update as my prep is winding down. I'm just a couple of days out from Team U and putting the finishing touches together. Things are moving along and I honestly couldn't be happier with the physique that I'm bringing. My weight is still steady dropping as I'm getting tighter, checking in with my coach daily and he is very pleased with how things have shaped up. Nothing gives ya a little extra oomph like your coach saying "WOW!" when you check in *happy dance*

So, now I'm getting myself packed up..stressing a little as I'm always afraid I'm not prepared or Imma forget something...I've got countless lists and post-its EVERYWHERE! Tomorrow will be a busy day...dropping off my doggies at my parents house in the morning, getting in a light cardio and posing session then hitting the road for Jersey! I'll get settled, go to check ins, get my tan on, and just relax for the evening before the circus gets underway on Friday.

As you can assume, it will be a crazy busy weekend..I'll do my best to check in via FB/cell but you can pretty much assume, Imma be MIA! I'm sure my friends will keep everyone posted and as always, you can check out RxMuscle for their coverage throughout the weekend. 

I'm looking forward to having a hell of a good time this weekend with my best friends, they are all going to be there to share this moment with me and I couldn't ask for more. I want to thank EVERYONE for their support...every text, email, message, comment etc..It's really amazing how many people have reached out to me. I am shocked at how many people have followed my journey over the years, especially this last one and how many people can relate to my random babbling and unfiltered nonsense ;-) 

I'll have a full post show recap but until then.....


Here goes nothing........
Let's do this shit!

No comments:

Post a Comment