Sunday, June 16, 2013

3 Weeks Out

 
 
Well, down to the final 3 weeks of my prep for Team U and things are coming together...
 
I checked in with my coach this weekend and had another drop on the scale, down almost 2lbs from last week :) I sent him my dreaded progress pics as well lol..Ok, I'll be nice to myself..There is definite improvement from last week, I'm getting tighter/leaner with each passing day, it seems. My main worry is my ass and hams..The booty is tight but it doest seem to wanna get lean! I hope it joins the party ASAP cause I have nightmares of being the chick on stage with a jiggly ass...Overall, Noel seems pleased with the way things are moving and there are no changes to my program as of now, just going to keep climing the step mill in hopes of finding shredded glutes at the top ;-)
 
Overall, this last week or so has been rough. Not so much prep, but in life..I really do wish I didn't have anything else to deal with, I'd be much more stress free. I'm going to just keep my focus, tunnel vision for the next 3 weeks and deal with the bullshit later. When it comes to my prep worries, stress etc..the mind games are a-plenty right now. I have certain standards and expectations and I was beginning to really get down on myself that I wouldn't be able to bring the package that I want to the stage..Ok, maybe I won't live up to the image that I have concocted in the crazy circus that is my head but I can confidently say, without fail that I will be MY very best yet..I've made leaps and bounds of progress in switching divisions and this is far from a "finish line"...hell, I'm always working towards beating my best and improving along the way, in my mind, there is no true finish line.
 
And I'll wrap up my babbling by answering the most popular questions:
 
"How are you feeling?"...
That is a loaded question and my answer will vary depending when I'm asked lol My energy is pretty BLAH right now..my schedule has me all over the place and pretty much running from 6am-9pm every day, I'm typically ready for a nap by noon :o I'm getting my training and cardio session done with as much oomph as I can muster, strength is down which blows but being lean helps make up for it ;-)
 
"Are you starving?"...
Yes, I am hungry...like, tummy grumbling hungry but my cravings aren't as bad as my previous preps. (Ok, lets be real..I'm always hungry, this bitch can eat and prep has nothing to do with it.) Since my diet has been higher in protein, I do think that has helped with keeping me somewhat satiated but at this point, I'd probably eat my arm off if it would fuck up my symmetry.
 
Well, that about sums it up...3 weeks and here weeeeeeeee goooooooooooo...........
 
3 weeks out 
Training: 5 Day split, one body part a day, posing as well.
Diet: Low fats/Moderate carb/High protein; 2gal H2o (sometimes 3!)
Cardio: 20-30min step mill sessions (time varies depending on how many sessions I break it up into)
Supplementation: Champion Nutrition's Multi-V, Omega 3 Fish Oil, Performance BCAA's, ProFlex Advance Joint Support, Liver Cleanse, Muscle Nitro PM, Power Creatine, Power Glutamine, Pure Whey and my crack,ThermoGold (3x a day lol)

 


No comments:

Post a Comment