Monday, June 10, 2013

4 Weeks Out

Seriously. 4 fuckin weeks(or 3wks and 4days, not that I'm counting)...Time is flying! 

The last week has been a bit hectic to say the least. I am a creature of habit and routine and life has thrown me a few curveballs but Imma keep trucking along. 

I checked in with Noel over the weekend...the scale was down another pound, to 134lbs and my pics are definitely tighter/leaner than last week. Now, having said that, I admit that I was a bit disappointed...I guess I was expecting more of a drop on the scale and hoping that my pictures were better. I have a lot of different thoughts and feelings going through my head right now...As the scale drops and I get leaner, I think that I'm not going to be bringing the size that I would like to, then at the same time, I worry that I am still too fat...I won't be bringing the conditioning that I would like to. I look at this competitor and that competitor and Blah, blah fuckin blah....The reality is, whether I wish I were bigger or whatever, I ain't making gains in the next 4wks so I need to stop wasting energy on the woulda, coulda, shoulda..This is the physique I have, this is what I'm working with and no doubt, I will bring MY best.

The mental side of this journey is by far harder than any physical aspect of it. Training, cardio, dieting..it's really a breeze when it comes to keeping your head in the right place. There are days when the biggest hurdle to your success is between your ears.You think you look one way one minute, then totally different the next. Especially for those of us who are a perfectionist..We want bigger, leaner, more more more...It's enough to drive ya loony. Of course, the flip side to that is it's that same perfectionist in me that keeps me so focused and driven..So, ya take the good with the bad lol 

Of course with all that being said, Noel feels I'm in a good place but yet still did make some slight tweaks to my nutrition...Sooooooooo, we'll see how things go from here.  

Anywho....
With just 4wks to go, the to-do list is getting tackled:

*Tanning and make up with LSR is booked! 
*Waiting on my NPC card, then the entry is a go
*Upon reviewing the entry form, WP routines only need to be 60sec (I had originally thought it was 90!) Color me relieved!
*No, I don't have a routine :/
*Doggy sitter is a reserved (Thank you Momma & Daddy!)



4 weeks out   
 *for the love of the glute/ham tie in*

Training: 5 Day split, one body part a day, posing as well.
Diet: Low fats/Moderate carb/High protein; 2gal H2o (sometimes 3!)
Cardio: 20-30min step mill sessions (time varies depending on how many sessions I break it up into)
Supplementation: Champion Nutrition's Multi-V, Omega 3 Fish Oil, Performance BCAA's, ProFlex Advance Joint Support, Liver Cleanse, Muscle Nitro PM, Power Creatine, Power Glutamine, Pure Whey and my crack,ThermoGold (3x a day lol)


No comments:

Post a Comment