Sunday, May 5, 2013

9 Weeks Out

It's update time boys and girls!
I'm 9 weeks out now from Team U and things are moving along pretty well....

I took pics as well as got my ass on the scale this weekend and the progress is there! YAY! The scale dropped again, nearly 2lbs and while yes, it feels good to see that number drop (ok..fucking amazing lol), it feels even better to SEE it in my physique. Each week my body is changing, I see it in the mirror and in pictures..My shape is coming back! The waistline that I love (and missed) so much is back...or my delts and lats are bigger, either way, I'll take it ;-)

Things on the diet and training front are just pretty much cruising on auto pilot right now. I get in the gym, I get shit done, I eat like clock work and keep chugging along. I'm definitely hitting the stage of hunger..like, more than my normal hunger. I'm licking my tupperware, but yeah..I do that year round so I can't blame the diet lol It's nothing terrible, it's been worst in the past but I'm assuming since my diet is higher in protein it's keeping me a little more satiated than previously. I'm also proud to say that I'm tearing it up with my cardio..It feels good to not be so winded and out of shape anymore. It's nice to not only LOOK fit but to actually BE fit.


Other than that, things are starting to move along in other prep-like aspects....

*I officially have my suit!!!! *jumping up and down* As we all know, suits are one of the most expensive parts of competing..unfortunately a new suit was just not in the cards for me this season but a friend has loaned me her BEAUTIFUL suit to rock...She considers it "The sisterhood of the traveling suit" <--her words, not mine LOL! I tried it on this weekend and literally screamed with excitement! 

*I got my jewelry a while back at the Arnold, Thank You Fantasy Fitness Wear! Between the suit and my jewels, the bling is all set.

*I also decided on my routine music, my friend edited it for me this weekend and it's all ready to go! Now, I've got 9wks to put something together! Ummm...yeah, this is the hard part. I've got my work cut out for me here. A performer, I am not...HELP ME!!!!!!!

Yes, I still have a ways to go but I can SEE it and no doubt this package is coming together!

9 weeks out and here's plan of action:

Training: 4 Day split/ 5-6 days a week..heavy/moderate and intense
Diet: Low fats/Moderate carb/High protein; 1.5-2gal H2o and 3-4 cups of Tulsi Tea (raspberry/peach)..Thank you Rene!
Cardio: 20min step mill sessions (posing and now routine practice should count..IMO!)
Supplementation: Champion Nutrition's Multi-V, Omega 3 Fish Oil, Performance BCAA's, ProFlex Advance Joint Support, Liver Cleanse, Muscle Nitro PM, Power Creatine, Power Glutamine, Adrenol8 (pre/wo), Pure Whey and the love of my life, ThermoGold :)



No comments:

Post a Comment