Monday, May 27, 2013

Just rambing nonsense at 6 Weeks Out



I have to say the last week or so has been a really solid week for my prep...
I'm now down to the last 6 weeks and things are just on auto pilot at this point. I checked in with Noel over the weekend and there was just a slight drop on the scale but another week of improvement in my pictures. Everything is shaping up; it's safe to say the bitch has her waist back! BOOM!!!! Even though we'd both like to see a bit more movement/changes, we're staying the course for another week. He did make a minor tweak to my cardio...still the same amount of time overall, but more shorter/intense sessions. Remember that time I was begging for cardio??? Yeah, I was a fuckin idiot! Moral of the story...Don't get fat and be careful what you ask for.

At least once a day, I am asked how I'm feeling....

Overall, I'm feeling pretty good.
**My training is decent, let's be real..I'm 6wks out so I'm not smoking PR's or anything but I'm getting a solid pump and still challenging myself so I'm getting it done. *Energy wise, I'm definitely a morning person lol I seem to have the most energy before noon...after that, I'm ready for a nap but they frown upon that at my office so naps are a no-go :/
 
**Hungry..Yes, I'm fuckin hungry. I've been dieting a looooooooooong time now and I'm hitting the stage of prep when I eat and literally look at my empty bowl, still hungry...Like belly rumbling hungry. It's not as bad as previous preps (or maybe it is but I remember it being worse lol)..With my protein still being very high, it seems to keep me a bit more satiated. Of course MASSIVE greens help...I will jam as much salad into a Tupperware container as humanly possible.
 
**And a lovely combo of energy/hunger...I don't get nearly as much sleep as I should or would like to. I've never been a good sleeper and currently it's pretty rough..I like to be asleep around 11 and up at 6:30am...That is NOT happening unfortunately. I don't fall asleep til midnight, get up a few times to pee (even though I have cut my water off by 10pm) and I wake up routinely from 5am until it's time for breakfast...which would explain why I'm tired all day.

Random prep tidbits:
*Tried on my suit again over the weekend..LOVE LOVE LOVE IT! It's a great fit...now, which has me a little worried that in 6wks it will be too big :( Of course my backstage right-hand woman will glue my ass in that motherfucker so there will be NO wardrobe malfunctions. I also still could wear my suit from last season, if I had to...I suppose it's always good to have back up.
*I've been working on my posing a little bit as well...kind of tweaking and playing with things to see how my physique looks best. And along those same lines, playing with routine ideas as well.
6 weeks out :

Training: 4 Day split/typically 5 on/1 off..moderate and intense/super sets
Diet: Low fats/Moderate carb/High protein; 1.5-2gal H2o and 3-4 cups of Tulsi Tea (raspberry/peach)
Cardio: 20-30min step mill sessions (time varies depending on how many sessions I break it up into)
Supplementation: Champion Nutrition's Multi-V, Omega 3 Fish Oil, Performance BCAA's, ProFlex Advance Joint Support, Liver Cleanse, Muscle Nitro PM, Power Creatine, Power Glutamine, Pure Whey and my crack,ThermoGold (3x a day lol)

Now, that you survived my rambling nonsense, I do have to wrap up with my thoughts on the NY Pro (cause anyone cares what I think LOL!)...That was an AMAZING show! It was fantastic to see Victor back on stage again..Of course, he lost significant size but his conditioning was on and his shape is beautiful...now having said that...Big Ramy <3 <3 <3 Sweet Baby Jesus is Ramy on another level! His size and shape are jaw dropping and his conditioning is solid..once he gets it grainy..Look the fuck out! As for the ladies, this WP line up is exactly what the division is all about..I really love the direction it's going as they begin to get more consistent with the judging. Juliana is jaw dropping..Her shape, size, fullness, conditioning..a spot on! I was thrilled to see Toni West in the top 3, hell her and Karina could have swapped placings, either way..they both brought beautiful packages to the stage. I'm looking forward to seeing how the rest of the season plays out leading up to the O.

Following along with the show, cruising pics and watching videos did exactly what it always does...Gave me a little extra OOMP and spring in my step. It was motivational to say the least..For the love of Juliana's quads, booty and hammies..So, until I wake up with a Brazilian booty, Imma just keep squatting and hitting the stairs ;-) 

6 more weeks on the crazy train...........CHOO CHOO!

No comments:

Post a Comment