Monday, May 20, 2013

7 Weeks Out

The leaner I get, the crazier I get...
Consider yourself warned :)

I had a check in with my coach over the weekend and things are moving along. A slight drop on the scale, only a half pound which honestly I was expecting more but it is what it is. My progress pictures this week showed MUCH change from the last set so that's all that matters. I am SEEING progress, literally my body is pretty much changing daily which is why I was expecting a bit more of a drop of the scale. I'm sitting at 137.5lbs right now with pretty solid conditioning..I have delt/trap and pec separation, my obliques are coming in and I've got some hammies..My fat gurl jeans are falling off and I have just one chin and cheek bones, the bobble look is is full effect :) **note to self, don't get fat ever again!

While I have been getting in some posing here and there, this weekend I had my first REAL quality posing session...my body is fuckin sore, just sayin! I got some great perspective and I'm working on making a few little tweaks to really show off my physique the best way I can. One thing I did was practice with my hair down! FUCK!!! I forgot what a pain in the ass that is. I always wear my hair looking like I just rolled out of bed, so people RARELY see it down...it's close to my waist at this point. I'm sweaty, it's sticking to me ugh..I'm the worst "girl" lol

Now, aside from that I'm also starting to put the routine together...Worst part EVER! Of course that leads me to watching hours of routines on Youtube, keeping me up well past my bedtime...now, this only makes my paranoia worst. Lemme sit and watch Kai Greene videos, yeah, bitch..Kai, you are NOT! Anywho, I have my music set and edited, I pretty much know all the poses I want to hit..I know, I'm not a bodybuilder but it's my routine and if I wanna rock a most muscular and a lat spread I will DAMMIT! The problem for me, is getting all the poses to flow to my music. There is a reason I'm not a performer...oh lawd help me *insert panic attack here*

7 weeks out and rolling along:

Training: 4 Day split/ 5-6 days a week..heavy/moderate and intense/super sets
Diet: Low fats/Moderate carb/High protein; 1.5-2gal H2o and 3-4 cups of Tulsi Tea (raspberry/peach)
Cardio: 30min step mill sessions (POSING!)

Supplementation: Champion Nutrition's Multi-V, Omega 3 Fish Oil, Performance BCAA's, ProFlex Advance Joint Support, Liver Cleanse, Muscle Nitro PM, Power Creatine, Power Glutamine, Pure Whey and my crack,ThermoGold (3x a day lol)

And now I leave you with this....
just because I can...

No comments:

Post a Comment