Sunday, April 28, 2013

Fresh Countdown...10 Weeks Out!

I had my check in with my coach over the weekend....
10 Weeks Out from Team U!

I sent the bossman a new round of pictures as well as my weigh in...
I'm definitely beginning to see changes in my physique consistently now, which is a hell of a morale booster. New veins poppin, separation coming through and my waistline is making her comeback...makes me one happy girl :))) I still think my pictures look awful, but I do see progression from last week which is what it's all about. I also broke a MAJOR barrier with this check in....the scale FINALLY dipped below 140 for the first time since last summer! Sure, it's only 139.6lbs but seeing 130anything was such a kick in my ass...I was beyond excited to be in the 130's again. It's still just as number as we really have no "goal weight" in mind for the show, the classes are by height anyway so I just have to look MY best. As long as the trend is DOWNWARD, I couldn't be happier!

As far as my diet, training and all that good stuff are concerned...
I'm just trucking along. I'm pushing myself in my workouts, not crushing PR's or anything crazy but I'm getting shit done. Aside from just looking leaner, I am FEELING fit and healthy again! I'm banging out my cardio on the step mill, level 20 and not dying..dripping in sweat and huffin n' puffin, sure but nothing like I was...my lungs are no long screaming for help. Hell, I can keep up with my dogs going up and down the stairs again...a few months ago, that was NOT the case. Funny how carrying 20 extra pounds of fat will slow ya down (eyeroll) My diet has been consistent, as I'm making progress there haven't been a reason to make changes to things. Am I hungry? Yes, I'm dieting..but I'm not STARVING, like going to eat my arm hungry or anything...but check back in a few weeks.

In addition to training and cardio, I have been putting in some time posing. Running through my mandatory poses between sets or after my workout...holding them for a count etc. As the weeks move along, I will be putting in more posing work..more time, holding, tweaking them. As I get leaner, it allows me to really see what little changes to a pose can have on the physique I'm presenting. Something else that I am starting to work on is my routine :o) EEEEKKKK!!!!! I do believe I have my music narrowed down, a friend is editing it down for me so hopefully it works well. Now, I have to somehow put something together...Last year, I threw it together the night before and backstage after pre judging..I want to be a bit more prepared this time around. As someone who is NOT a performer, this is a lofty task.


OK, so 10 weeks out and here's plan of action:

Training: 4 Day split/ 5-6 days a week..heavy/moderate and intense
Diet: Low fats/Moderate carb/High protein; 1.5-2gal H2o and 3-4 cups of tea
Cardio: 20min step mill sessions (I suppose you can count posing as cardio too lol)
Supplementation: Champion Nutrition's Multi-V, Omega 3 Fish Oil, Performance BCAA's, ProFlex Advance Joint Support, Liver Cleanse, Muscle Nitro PM, Power Creatine, Power Glutamine, Adrenol8 (pre/wo), Pure Whey and the love of my life, ThermoGold :)


And just because I'm in a kick ass mood....

No comments:

Post a Comment