Sunday, May 12, 2013

8 Weeks Out!

Tick tock, tick tock....
This weeks check-in was, ummmm...interesting lol

I got up, did my weight and pics like normal but the scale was UP a few pounds and my pics looked horrible..like potbelly horrible :( I don't know what the fuck was going on but it pissed me off. Unfortunately, (or fortunately depending how ya look at it) my laptop wasn't working so I was unable to send my info over to my coach. Instead of smashing it, I took it as a sign to get my ass to the gym. While I was training and posing, I'm pleasantly (and annoyingly) surprised that I look a million times better than I did earlier that morning!?!? After driving myself INSANE about why things seemed so off, I realized prior to taking pics or getting on the scale, I hadn't gone to the bathroom that morning..hmmmm....or for a while come to think of it! So, the next day I redid everything...scale, pics the whole sha-bang and BOOM! The scale was down and my pics looked much better and showed CLEAR progress from last week. I could see that I'm getting tighter overall, but it's especially noticeable in my back, ass and legs. My waistline is definitely back..thankyousweetbabyjesus!

So, the moral of the story ladies is make sure you poop BEFORE you take stats and pics! Yes, boys we poop and get periods (well, some of us lol)...get over it :) 

Ahem, back to the check-in lol
My coach is happy with how I'm progressing, as am I.
8 weeks is an interesting amount of time...there's a good chunk of time to make some great changes but also, no fuckin time to play around. Do I stop and give myself props for how far I've come? Of course! Hell, I'm down to 137.5 which is OVER a 20lb loss (while keeping my size) from my sloppy off season max, but that just shows me what I'm capable of and it's time to crank this bitch into another gear and do fuckin work! There are no changes to my diet this week, but Noel did bump up my cardio to 30min sessions..again, not too bad but those extra 10min on the step mill are WICKED! When I'm not able to use the step mill and I have to use another piece of equipment, it just seems too easy, barely break a sweat, like I'm wasting my time..It feels good to feel FIT again. I like being in good shape :)


8 weeks out and here's plan of action:

Training: 4 Day split/ 5-6 days a week..heavy/moderate and intense
Diet: Low fats/Moderate carb/High protein; 1.5-2gal H2o and 3-4 cups of Tulsi Tea (raspberry/peach)
Cardio: 30min step mill sessions (plus posing, which I NEED to do more of!)Supplementation: Champion Nutrition's Multi-V, Omega 3 Fish Oil, Performance BCAA's, ProFlex Advance Joint Support, Liver Cleanse, Muscle Nitro PM, Power Creatine, Power Glutamine, Adrenol8 (pre/wo), Pure Whey and my crack,ThermoGold (3x a day lol)

No comments:

Post a Comment