Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Arnold 2013 Weekend!

I'm finally home, settled and back to my normal routine after a fun weekend in Columbus...

Anyone who has ever made the trip out to the Arnold knows how absolutely INSANE the weekend really is. I was at the expo Friday through Sunday and didn't get to catch up with nearly everyone I would have liked to. Luckily I was able to meet quite a few people while spending time at the Champion Nutrition booth. Standing alongside IFBB Pro Bodybuilders Lee Banks and Sherri Gray, both incredible people as well as competitiors...I am really honored to be a part of such a great family of athletes. 2013 is going to be a great year for Champion Nutrition, this was the perfect way to really kick off the season.
Sherri, Lee and Myself
 
 
Aside from my time spent with Champion, I was fortunate enough to spend a great deal of time with the amazing crew from the Make it Fit Foundation and Fantasy Fitness Wear. There was such a great turn out for their booth and it makes me THRILLED to see so many people get behind a cause bigger than themselves. We all get wrapped up in our own little world, so it makes my heart happy to see people stepping up and taking part in helping others. Mike, Shawnna, Debbie and their whole team really made this weekend something special. Even if you weren't able to make it out to Columbus, you can still make a difference...Check them out on FB https://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=tn_tnmn#!/TheMakeItFitFoundation?fref=ts 
Mike Hoover...The man who makes shit happen <3
 
Now, just cause I was out having a blast doesn't mean I wasn't in full prep mode! 8hrs in the car (to and from Ohio) as well as a weekends worth of food ALL packed and prepared for success. It was an exhusting weekend for sure, but I still got my training in (thank you Metro Fitness!). Obviously, it's not easy to check with my coach while on the road, so I touched base with Noel and then checked in when I got home..Down 2 full pounds and beyond THRILLED! The moral of the story...You don't have to live in a bubble just cause you're on a diet :) *making mental note*
 
Overall, my weekend was a blast..Road trip with my girl, spent time with my favorite people and rocked my prep. I couldn't have asked for a better time....and now, it's business as usual!
 

4 comments: