Monday, February 25, 2013

Preppin, pullin and then some......

Here I go.......((inhale))

First up: PREP!
I am 15 weeks out and still freaking a bit. After my coach made some tweaks last week, I did drop a bit on the scale. I'm sitting at 148.4lbs. Thrilled to have dropped WTF that upswing was. I took a round of pictures which is horrible, literally my least favorite thing to do...I do see SLIGHT progress, I suppose if I REALLY look but not like I would hope to. It was clear there was some water retention/bloating last week and that has seemed to subside. For some reason, I always feel I look better in the mirror and in person than what comes across in pictures. I swear, I have Pec/Delt/Bi/Tri separation...yet, in pics, it all looks like one soft mess!?!? Anywho..Noel did make some little tweaks to my nutrition, but feels that I am in a good place with 15wks to go. Other than thinking I'm too fat, I feel fantastic..My energy is great, I'm eating plenty of food etc...although, I did drop my fruit for more filling carbs..my oats are a little sad without nanas lol

I know people will say I'm hard on myself and blah, blah...but just save all that rah rah bullshit. I set high expectations/standards for myself and I don't accept anything less than my absolute best. So, am I hard on myself? Maybe, but setting the bar low only ensures that you never progress and I will never apologize for wanting to be anything but average.

Next up: PR's BABY!!!
The highlight of my prep thus far has been getting leaner/dropping weight and still hitting monster PR's in the gym. I love being strong (there is a little PL in this girl) and looking good (the BB in me lol)...It's the perfect storm. Over the last week, I hit two notable PR's...the first being on chest day..I repped 155 for a solid triple (yes, I touch my chest..no half reps here!)..Yeah, I love my boobs but Pec cleavage FTW! The highlight of my training (and my fuckin life!) was not only FINALLY pulling 300, but surpassing it with 315! I have been training so hard and after failing at 300 a few times now, it was becoming more of a mental challenge than a physical one. Seeing 3 plates on the bar and getting it up with relative ease had me on cloud nine! Everyone keeps saying I had more in me and maybe I did but I was way tooooooooo excited LOL! There always comes a time during prep when your enegy and strength is limited, well I haven't hit that place yet so I'm going to enjoy these highs while I can get them.

Feel free to enjoy the ridiculousness that is me....
https://www.facebook.com/Beautiful.Beast.RAWR?ref=tn_tnmn#!/photo.php?v=10200676828831287&comment_id=82310670&notif_t=like


And lastly, The Arnold:
With the Arnold approaching within the next few day, I have been getting tons of people asking if I am going...Yes I am :) As everyone knows who's been there, it's a very busy and hectic weekend, pretty much impossible to meet up with everyone but I do hope to run into as many friends as I can and say hello. I am not one to pimp shit and spam you with things, so when I tell ya to check something out, ya better listen ;-) As much as there is to see and do there, a few stops you should make are the Champion Nutrition Booth(#225) with IFBB Pro Lee Banks to score yourself some goodies. The Make it Fit Foundation (#250, 252 and 254) and Jerry Beck's Iron Asylum Booth (#351 and 353) are MUST sees! Stop by, meet some wonderful people and be apart of something special <3

((exhale))...WHEW I was chatty today






No comments:

Post a Comment