Monday, March 18, 2013

12 Weeks Out and a little crazy....

Yeah, crazy....Don't say I didn't warn ya ;-)

I'm 12 weeks out and I have to say, this last week my head has been all over the place. It's not even "good day vs. bad day"...It's more like hourly lol  

I checked in with Noel over the weekend, took my stats and pics. Unfortunately, there was no change in my weight this week. No gain, no loss..just holding steady. I feel like when I look at myself, I SEE a difference, I can SEE changes (delt, pec separation..veins!) then in pics..nothing, nada...fuck, I actually think I look WORSE this week than last?!?! I'm not even going to bullshit anyone, it put me in a sour fuckin mood. I really felt like this show may not be possible, 12 weeks just isn't enough time, There was even a part of me that thought maybe it's not meant to be...WTF am I doing?! That is not me and that is not my style. Of course I'll be ready, I'll get shit done..It's what I do! AHHHHH!!!! 

Ok, so after my crazy train stopped at the station of reality, I had a good talk with Noel and according to him..No, I am not fat. (Stop laughing and/or rolling your eyes at me!) He feels in am in a good place with 12 wks to go and did make some slight tweaks to my diet to help get things moving. We have still not implemented any cardio into my program as of yet, but that day will be coming and I cannot believe it, but I am looking forward to pounding out some cardio. I havent done a hot second in months, so I know my body will respond better to it than it ever has in the past. Also, a little change moving forward is that I will need to check in/speak with the boss every few days..no more weekly updates, shit just got real! 

On a brighter, less crazy/obsessive note...
My training is still rolling along! I'm feeling strong and my energy is still solid. I hit a couple PR's this week which is always a good self-esteem booster =) I hit 260 on squats (I <3 knee wraps) and 170 on my bench..both 1RM PR's! They felt heavy as fuck, but definitely had me on a high afterwards..not to mention exhausted, I need a nap. While it feels awesome to be making gains in the gym, I'm also not an idiot..I am listening to my body. There are days when my body just doesn't feel "good" enough to be pushing the limit, so I don't...there is always the next training session. This is something that has taken me some time to learn but, I'm a little older and a weeeeeee bit wiser....


Ok, so 12 weeks out and here's the deal:

Training: 5-6 days/wk..heavy and intense
Diet: lower fats/moderate carb/higher protein
Cardio: ZERO
Supplementation: Champion Nutrition's Multi-V, Omega 3 Fish Oil, Performance BCAA's, ProFlex Advance Joint Support, Liver Cleanse, Muscle Nitro PM, Power Creatine, Power Glutamine, Adrenol8 (pre/wo), Pure Whey and **ThermoGold** (yes folks, the junky is back on fatburners!)



Also, for those who havent had their fill of my babbling, I have started a journal up on RXGirl so ladies, feel free to join the fun!



1 comment:

  1. Yes I am now catching up girlfriend...damn no cardio sooo lucky

    ReplyDelete