Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Dropping and increasing pounds in all the right places.....

Another week of prep under my belt and I'm feeling fanfuckintastic!

I checked in with Noel over the weekend and my weight was down a solid pound from last week..now sitting at 149.2lbs! First time I've been under the 150 mark in what seems like forever :) Another round of pics done and again, I can see weekly changes. I am starting to see some pec separation, delt striation and oh yes, even a little abs (in the morning, then they run and hide like the ground hog LOL!) No tweaks to my program as of now, still dropping with plenty of food and NO cardio! BOOM! *happy dance*

Even as my weight is dropping, even as I get leaner and tighter..my training is still fuckin rockin! I hit a few PR's over the last week or so and I am on cloud nine. The most notables were my 290lb pulls for a pair of singles..I was ecstatic over it and according to feedback from my video, I shoulda went for the 300 cause I would have had it...next time I go for max, Imma pull that fucker! I also hit a PR of 160lb on my bench, it was pretty smooth too, so I know I'll smoke my next attempt..and to set off a week of PR's was my morning squat session where I hit 235 for 3! Unfortunately, my spotters can't video tape at the same time...the only downside to an empty gym lol

Overall, I feel great! I'm happy with how my physique is progressing, I'm getting shit done in the gym, my energy is up, I'm sleeping well (for me, anyway lol) and I am thoroughly enjoying the journey I am on. Will the time come when I'm bitching and complaining..Hello, of course..this is me but I am in a really good place right now, so Imma soak it up while it lasts.


Random musing from my head......

There are many people whom we cross paths with in our lives who won't understand the things we do and why we do them, but that's OK..it's not for them to "get". Live the life YOU love, for YOU and YOU alone. Those who care for you, those who love you don't have to understand it, but if they're worth your time, they will support you. I am happiest when I'm driving to the gym, singing along to my music into my pre workout bottle..It's simple, it's me and I love it. If you're on board, hop in next to me and enjoy the ride...if you're not, get outta my way cause I ain't got time for that.




No comments:

Post a Comment