Tuesday, March 11, 2014

The crazy is well underway....

17 Weeks sounds like forever, but given the work I've got ahead, the crazy is already running full throttle...

I'm already beginning to have those panicked "will I be ready??!" thoughts, since I'm not really progressing at the rate I'd like to see. Am I making progress? ABSOLUTELY. While there isn't much movement on the scale the shift in my physique is obviously taking place. The scale is fluctuating around 161-162lbs, but I do see an improvement in my progress pictures (as does Joe) and the physical markers...face, chest and waistline are all noticeably tighter/leaner. Another positive is that I'm beginning to feel like I'm "in shape"..Cardio is a bit easier, less rest between sets etc..One of the shitty things about carrying extra fat is how out of shape and sluggish I feel so this is a nice change of pace.

In other prep related tidbits...

*I am 99.9% sure I've found the music for my routine. It'll need some editing of course, thankfully I only need 60 seconds lol and then I will start working on putting something together. Unlike previous years, I have ZERO interest in even attempting to wing this shit. I'm looking into getting help of course cause I ain't got a clue how to even begin choreographing this shit. I know all my best poses, I can hit them all...but yeah, transitioning, making it flow...Coordination is NOT my forte!

*THE suit is in the works! Most girls get excited about purses and shoes..IDGAF about that shit, but a posing suit gets me alllll types of girlie. Suits are the biggest expense of competing and I kicked around the idea of borrowing or renting etc..but having a suit that is custom for your body (especially for WP since I need to actually MOVE in it) is important. Jodie Bruce, Fit Wear Designs will be creating something amazing for this season and I cannot wait to see what she comes up with.

Now, even though the boss sees a little progress he did still make some slight tweaks to my program..a little increase in cardio, but didn't touch my macros.
Works for me..I ain't afraid to bust my ass, but let's not touch my food...yet :)


17 Weeks Out:

Stats:
 5'4" (ok, slightly under)
161-162LBS (GRRR!)

Training:
Power/Mountain Dog

Diet:
45g Fat/225G Carbs/165g Protein
1-1.5gal water (Struggling!!!!)

Cardio:
2 Steady State/2 HIIT sessions



Supplementation:
Champion Nutrition's Multi-V, Omega 3 Fish Oil, Performance BCAA's, Liver Cleanse, Power Creatine, Power Glutamine, Pure Whey and ThermoGold
Glucosamine and probiotics

No comments:

Post a Comment