Saturday, July 28, 2012

Late night musings.............

I'm almost 2mo into my growth/improvement season and overall, I have to say things are really coming along well. My training is progressing with each workout, be it in strength or endurance..the PR's are coming. My body is responding really well to 5/3/1, which is with out a doubt my favorite program to run. I feel that I am able to SEE my physique objectively when it comes to the areas that I need to bring up etc..My symmetry is pretty solid, so the focus is really putting on as much size as I can while still keeping the pleasing shape and lines that I have...so far, so fuckin good! 


As much as I've been nailing it in the weight room, I have been slacking in the kitchen...I know, big fuckin shocker ((eye roll)). While I do have my macros laid out as far as the numbers I want to hit, I am definitely doing a lot of trial and error as far as giving myself some freedom...admitidly sometimes too much lol. My hunger is through the roof which to me says this bitch is growing and I gotta keep it fed..so I was trying a little eating by feel as opposed to eating by the clock or spreadsheet...yeah, I dont recognize "fullness" cues so that didnt really work too well :o) So, while I'm not trying to be hella-prep strict I do need to tighten shit up cause I'm a wee bit too soft right now. 


One thing I have decided to tackle is my addiction to uppers and downers LOL! I am a caffeine/stim junky...fat burners, energy drinks, pre workouts etc..I literally am all jacked up from the moment I wake up....then to go to sleep, I'm not going to bullshit ya, I love me some sleep aids...So I'm running on energy boosters all day, then I gotta bring myself down to get any sleep. Clearly, this is NOT a healthy thing to be weighing on my body 24/7 so I have been slowly cutting back...Not cutting out yet, cause the crash and withdrawl is WICKED! I have cut back significantly, and hopefully within the next few weeks I will actually lay down and go to sleep like a normal person...not like the junky that I am...I know it and own it :) 


Again, the quest for scale avoidance is still underway! It's been almost 2 months since I stepped on it and I'm definitely tempted to..I'm thinking another few weeks and I may give it a whirl. My clothes are getting a little too tight, in not all the right areas lol so I know I gotta drop a little fluff. I also plan on taking REAL progress pics within the next few weeks too,...but here are a few classic mirror shots to hold ya over til then...cause I know you are on the edge of your seats! 


Please forgive me for my retarded babbling...I'm up past my bed time, damn sleeping pills :/




No comments:

Post a Comment