Sunday, January 20, 2013

Let's the games begin!

I had one hell of an off season, physically and emotionally. It was my first attempt at doing things on my own, while I had some help and picked brains along the way it still gave me an incredible opportunity to really learn a lot about myself..I am confident that I am rolling into the 2013 season at my best place yet. 
The off season is officially a wrap and I couldn't be more excited to get prep underway. 

It's on........

Ok, so the question I have been asked a bazillion times: What show are you doing?
My sights are set to step on stage in 20wks at the NPC Atlantic States in NYC. Obviously the goal is to bring a bigger, fuller and harder physique to the stage..the best ME yet and of course a national qualification in Women's Physique would be nice too ;-)  Now, this is dependent on my body, how it responds etc..if I'm not ready, there is another show in Philly a few weeks later that I have on my radar. While 20wks SEEMS like a lot of time, as we all know it flies and will be here before I know it. This weekend I sent the first round of pics to my coach, he made some slight tweaks to my program and we are on our way. 

I've got Noel Fuller guiding me, Champion Nutrition is fueling me for another season and now it's time to get shit done!

 I'll be updating Noel with pics and stats weekly and I'll of course keep ya updated on my progress but no more public pics until I'm 14-16wks out so until then...here ya go:

Stats: 5'4" and 153LBS

 










 

So, that pretty much sums it up!
As anyone who has followed along my previous preps knows this is just the first of many babbling entries. There will be tears, panic attacks..I will think I'm fat, too skinny and even just skinny fat lol
The crazy train is just leaving the station, hop aboard and come along for a hell of a ride <3



                           "Did you live like a dream come true or did you just survive?"






2 comments:

  1. Nic ur a champion baby. Your the truest definition of blood sweat and tears. I will follow you and watch you hit your goals and place and take overall in all shows u do. Just like always..u rock and im really proud of you!!! Heres to your best season yet!!! Xoxo!!! Michele Shuster

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for all the love, Michele <3 The road is just beginning and it's going to be a hell of a ride!

    ReplyDelete