Sunday, November 11, 2012

The fire is back....

Suuuuup bitches!

In my last post, I pretty much got a lot of shit off my chest with the mess that had been my life for the last few months...Now, it's time to move forward.

While I was mentally and emotionally in a dark place, I let life rob me of my love and my passion...Bodybuilding. Over the course of 6 weeks or so, I missed more days in the gym than I made and even when I got there, my training was lack luster to say the least. My diet and supplementation were nothing short of fuckin HORRENDOUS! Barely training, eating on the go...whatever and whenever I wanted is a recipe for disaster and even I am shocked at the repercussions that I suffered.

I lost a tremendous amount of strength and stamina, my body was in pretty consistent pain/achiness. I went from getting in at LEAST 2 gallons of water a day (with ease) to running on energy drinks (and some alcoholic beverages lol)..on a good day, I'd get 2L of water.,.that leads to a beat up, dehydrated body. Since I wasn't training or feeding my body well, I wasn't taking my supplements consistently either...I felt like I had been hit by a bus :( Being fat is no fuckin joke..I put on roughly 20lbs of shit weight and it is dragging me down...physically and mentally. I say "roughly" 20lbs because I feel no need to weigh myself right now..my clothes don't fit, I look sloppy as fuck and my body is performing like it too.

Now, I am settled again..I have a consistent routine down and I am back on track. I've got a solid week of nutrition, supplementation and training under my belt. With in just a week of getting at least 1-1.5 gallons of water in and all my daily supplementation in, I physically feel MUCH better. My joints, muscles..etc, everything has improved. So people who claim that supplements are "useless" are full of shit IMO...but it's my blog and my opinion is the one that counts :) My daily staples include: Champion Nutrition Power Glutamine and Creatine, CN Fish Oil, Performance BCAA, Multi-V, Pro Flex Advance Joint support, Liver Cleanse and Muscle Nitro PM.

As much as the struggling I was dealing with fuckin sucked, beyond belief...I finally got up. I'm back on my feet and I found my fire again. I had been out of the loop for a while now and I have my work cut out for me, it's going to take time for my body to respond of course, but with my head and my heart in aligned...anything is possible and I am unstoppable.

No comments:

Post a Comment