Thursday, December 20, 2012

Who? What? When? Where? Huh huh huh?!?!


I have been getting a TON of questions with regards to my goals, competing, what I'm doing, what my plans are etc so I figured I would at least give ya'll a little glimpse into my head and where it's focused...consider yourself warned ;-)

Yes, training is my lifestyle and it's a daily part of who I am and at the end of the day, it's a step forward in the progression of myself physically, mentally and emotionally...but it's also about setting goals and not only reaching them but sometimes even surpassing them. With everything I've had going on the last few months, the grim reality that I may not take the stage next year became a sobering possibly..til I stood the fuck up and said "FUCK THAT"!!! This is what I do, what I love and I'll be damned if some bullshit will get in my way...sure shit comes up, but..I always...ALWAYS find my way around, over or strait fuckin through it!



Now, saying I was upset about the slop weight I put on would be a bit of an understatement (ya think??)..It makes me fucking miserable. So I took control of things, buckled down and dropped a little over 8lbs of that. Once I decided that I am not giving up on next season, I started trying to plan my course of action. I have my sights set on a hitting the WP stage again in June 2013!!!!

And then my mind starts running....

Do I continue to drop fat to feel comfortable? Do I keep trying to put on more muscle?? Why keep wasting time cutting?? That's ridiculous really..Doing cardio and dieting in the off season are a recipe for disaster..I KNOW THIS! WTF?! It's enough to make my head spin. I've been basically going at it on my own, with some advice and help from friends along the way but once I decided to compete next season, there was no doubt I needed to hand the reigns (and all the thinking) over to someone else.

I started working with a new coach, Noel Fuller a couple of weeks ago and the first thing he did is tell me to stop fuckin doing cardio ((GASP!)) and then he increased my macros!!! OMFG! As much as I don't wanna add another fuckin pound, my goal right now is to get my metabolism humming along...eat, train and grow. I still have time before I would have to start "prep" for a June show...Now's the time to take advantage of the last bit of my off season. No cardio..none, not a hot second (YAY!!!!) fueling my body well...good, productive food..NOT pints of ice cream and throwing it down in the gym.. Over the last week or so, yeah...the scale was up a few pounds but that's to be expected. More importantly, I can see the composition shift in my body...I feel a little more "solid" and less "flabby" if that makes sense lol  


Anywho that pretty much sums up where I am right now..
Still fully focused on making gains, doing work for what's left of my off season then I'll strip it all down for June!

What can I say, I love it...it's what I know :)

No comments:

Post a Comment